Albania’s culture and identity is intricately tied too the surrounding nations. Albania’s neighbors are Kosovo, Macedonia, Greece and Montenegro. We at North Albania Tours believe that to truly understand Albania, one must understand its neighbors, which is why we include our tours with adjacent South Eastern European and Balkans states.
Similarly, if you’re tight on time and looking for a way to take in as many sites as possible in this, exquisite corner of the world, a multi-city tour; crossing borders, geographical wonders and cultures, is a great option!
Please note our multi-city tours are customizable. Below are some of our most popular offerings:
- Shkoder-Tirana-Elbasan-Ohrid (N. Macedonia)
- Durres-Shkoder-Kotor-Budva (Montenegro)
- Berat-Shkoder-Ulcin-Budva-Kotor (Montenegro)
- Tirana-Cetinje (Montenegro)
- Durres-Prizren (Kosovo)
- Tirana-Shkoder-Ulcinje-Budva-Kotor (Montenegro)
Please contact us for your authentic Albanian tour and see Transfer Tours (tab) for a taste of various itineraries