GUIDED • 2 DAYS • €200 PER PERSON
Exploring the beautiful Albanian Alps on horseback is one of the newest and most memorable tours we offer. Guided by a local, fully trained, expert, this horse riding adventure takes you through the pristine and untouched Theth National Park. The park has been designated IUCN category II for its natural beauty, flora, fauna, mountains and magnificent panoramic views.
If you are looking for an all day activity, including 4-hours spent riding these magnificent animals through untouched countryside then this is the tour for you.
*Important Note* Northern Albania Tours and the Stables are not liable if you get thrown from the horse. By booking this tour you accept responsibility for your own well-being.
Day trips start in the early morning (we will leave Shkoder around 7am). The drive takes around 1 hour to get to the stables and end in the early evening after four-hours of horseback riding, taking in caves and waterfalls.
You will break in the early afternoon for a picnic lunch that is also provided.
1-night’s stay in a family-run bed and breakfast in Theth with dinner and breakfast provided. You will leave Theth at around 9am after breakfast and will be back in Shkoder at 12-1pm.
If you need to be back sooner than midday, please contact us!
1-15 People – 200 € per person
- Tirana 40 € for 1-4 people
- Durrës 60 € for 1-4 people
- Krujë 40 € for 1-4 people
- Shëngjin 30 € for 1-4 people
- Berat 90 € for 1-4 people
- Elbasan 70 € for 1-4 people
- Pogradec 80 € for 1-4 people
- Vlore 150 € for 1-4 people
- Tivat/Kotor 70 € for 1-4 people
- Ulcinj 35 € for 1-4 people
- Bar 50 € for 1-4 people
- Budva 70 € for 1-4 people
- Podgorica 40 € for 1-4 people
- Herceg Novi 100 € for 1-4 people
- Prizren 150 € for 1-4 people
What to Bring
Hiking Gear, Water, Snacks